1. The coping skills for preserving reproductive health are;
Educational empowerment: This provides girls and women information they need which affects their status as well as the control they have over their health and fertility.
Multi-sectoral action: Reproductive health aspects and goes beyond the health sector.
Prevention of reproductive tract infections including sexually transmitted infections and HIV/AIDS through preventive counselling.
Discouragement of harmful practices, such as female genital mutilation.
Compulsory sex education in the curriculum.
Abortion counselling and family planning.
2. Community capacity building is another objective which is much more than training and includes the following;
Human resource development, the process of equipping individuals with the understanding, skills and access to information, knowledge and training that enables them to perform effectively.
Organizational development, the elaboration of management structures, processes and procedures, not only within the organization but also the relationships between the different sectors such as (public, private and community).
Institutional and legal framework development making legal and regulatory changes to enable the organization and agencies at all levels and in all sectors to enhance their capacities.
3. Promoting gender equality among the youths in order to access resources and opportunities regardless of gender including economic participation and decision making.
4. An inclusive environment encouraging participation from all the ethnic groups and fostering.
5. Provide facilities and programs to meet the needs of our future generations as well as bridging the gap and maintaining the balance of the intergenerational equity.
6. To promote cross cultural understanding.
7. To provide an opportunity for social interaction among all age brackets.
8. Social research among the rest which is so helpful in the following ways;
Discovering of facts and their interpretations.
Diagnosis of problems and their analysis.
Systemization of knowledge.
Prediction is governed.
Social welfare is then attained
9. Lastly, we have networking as an objective to take us forward in all we do which will entail the following;
Making a follow up on all fronts we deal with.
Develop a system database of contacts and journey of all the clients on program